Beenleigh Marketplace / School Rewards
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions are for all entrants who enter the ‘School Rewards’ Centre Promotion (“Promotion”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The “Promoter” is Dexus Wholesale Property Limited (ABN: 47 006 036 442) as Trustee for Dexus Wholesale Retail Trust (ABN: 50 358 792 115). The address is Beenleigh Marketplace 114-118 George Street, Beenleigh, QLD 4207
- Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, the Dexus or any of the tenants or retailers in the Participating Centre or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
- This Promotion commences at 9am Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on 2.05.2019 and ends at 4pm on 30.05.2019 AEST (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, simply:
- Simply spend $20 at any participating retailer and receive a token at point of sale
- Fill in the entry form on the back of the token
- Place your token in the box corresponding to your chosen local school
- It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be added to the Promoters database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
- 1 entry permitted per eligible person, per transaction.
- The draw will take place at the Promoter’s head office at Beenleigh Marketplace, 114-118 George Street, Beenleigh QLD 4207 at 10am on 31.05.2019. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
- The winner will be selected randomly from the entire database/competition.
- The provisional winner will be notified by phone or email. A provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter. Any winner of a prize may have their name published on www.beenleighmarketplace.com.au or www.facebook.com/beenleighmarketplace.
- Prizes can be redeemed from the Centre Management Office Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm at Beenleigh Marketplace, 114-118 George Street, Beenleigh QLD 4207.
- The first 10 valid entries drawn from the token entry form competition will win 1 x $200 Big W gift card
- The schools being voted for by the public will win the following donation in order of number of votes:
- 1st prize: $2,000
- 2nd prize: $1,000
- 3rd prize: $500
- 4th prize: $500
- 5th prize: $500
- 6th prize: $500
Total prize pool $7,000
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
- Any prize that has been won but remains unclaimed will be entered into the unclaimed prize draw. The unclaimed prize draw will take place at the same time and place as the original draw on 7.06.2019. The winner will be notified by phone or email. Any winner of a prize may have their named published on www.beenleighmarketplace.com.au or www.facebook.com/beenleighmarketplace.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting Participating Retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify an entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.